Low Carb Keto Hot Chocolate
Yummy low-carb, keto hot chocolate recipe with a dairy free option.
Mug/Glass for serving
Measuring Spoons + Jug
- 1/4 Cup Heavy or Double Cream. Dairy free? Use almond milk 1/4 cup = 60ml
- 1.25 Cup Water 1.25 cup = 300ml
- 3 tbsp pure cocoa powder, preferably dutch cocoa
- 3 tbsp keto-friendly sweetener such as stevia, erythriol or monk fruit.
- 1/4 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Optional: cocoa powder to decorate
How to make the hot chocolate
Measure all the ingredients into a small saucepan.
Place the saucepan on a low to medium heat
While heating mix the ingredients together until incorporated, and then leave until the mixture begins to simmer.
Remove from heat, and pour into a mug. Leave to cool for a minute so it's a safe drinking temperture.
Optional: sprinkle some cocoa powder over the top to decorate.